I advise organizations on the career strategies that propel their HR teams forward to increase retention and decrease attrition.
Your people are your competitive advantage
The cost of replacing an individual employee can range from 1.5 to 2 times their annual salary. For technical employees that cost bumps to 100-150% of salary. In these times, the major costs of voluntary employee turnover are:
Team morale dips because of the increased workload and loss of colleagues
The employer brand becomes associated with high turnover
The Future of Work is Now!
I work with organizations who want to focus on retaining and developing their most marginalized team members. With the shifting demographics of the workforce, organizations must be preparing their work environments to be inclusive and meeting the needs that speak to the intersectional identities of all employees.
I offer virtual workshops to Career Centers and Campus Organizations to address the following topics and others that can be customized:
- Personal Branding
- Interviewing Best Practices
- Mentorship & Sponsorship
I offer workshops directed at HR and Hiring Managers to address the following topics and others that can be customized:
- Internal Mobility: Unlocking growth and potential in your team
- Having Real Conversations about Bias with Hiring Managers
- Diversity hiring: Moving away from culture fit to culture add
- DEI Recruiting and Hiring Best Practices
- DEI Campus Program Assessment and Strategy